Monday 2 August 2010

Welcome!

Hi there!

 I'm Adam and I'm 18 years old. Decided to embark upon a blog because I've decided to take a Journalism course at University and want to try and hone some skills before I go in Sept 2011. Also made the decision as an outlet of emotion and views for my avid support of Arsenal FC and English and International Test, ODI and T20 Cricket (I play for my beloved Farncombe CC), as well as loving to follow Usain Bolt, Birtish Athletics, Andy Murray, Tiger Woods. This is likely to be a predominantly sports based Blog, due to my want to become a Sports Journalist post-Uni.

However I'm happy to keep an open mind and will explore any area of news/media that takes my fancy. With that said, I hope those of you that may choose to follow this blog do enjoy my postings. I am more than happy to take any words of advice/constructive criticism you have for me as I look to make myself well-rounded.

Thank You :)

Adam

1 comment:

  1. forget murray, berdych all the way, baby=)
    ok, maybe not all the way, but almost!=P
    love♥

    ReplyDelete